What Is Daughters For Zion?
Daughters For Zion is an opportunity for you to pray for Israel corporately on a weekly basis. The Daughters For Zion prayer call begins promptly at 6am and ends at 6:15am every Friday. This line is dedicated to women, though there will be other opportunities for men to join us in praying for Israel. If you are unable to join the call exactly at 6am or it is necessary to hang up before 6:15am, please do not allow this to hinder you from joining us in prayer! A facilitator simply conducts the call, starting with scripture, and then will provide you with a specific prayer focus during the call. The lines will be open or muted at the discretion of the facilitator.
Learn more below.
What Is CUFI?
Chapelhill Church is a church that supports the state of Israel. CUFI is an American, pro-Israel, Christian organization focused on the support of Israel. It is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States. Learn more at cufi.org.
How Do I Get On The Phone Call?
The phone conference credentials are as follows:
Call In Number: (712) 770.4010 (USA) Long distance charges may apply in accordance with your plan. Access Code: 280921 When prompted, enter the Access Code, followed by the # key. once the facilitator has joined the call prayer will begin.
Chapelhill Church Will Stand With Israel
“I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.” Isaiah 62:6-7
“For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.” Isaiah 62:1 (NIV)
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20
Additional Information You Need To Know About The Prayer Call
• The Daughters For Zion call begins promptly at 6AM and ends at 6:15AM every Friday.
• The prayer time will include scripture and a specific prayer focus. A facilitator will conduct the call.
• This line is dedicated to women. There will be other opportunities for men to join us in praying for Israel.
• If you are unable to join the call exactly at 6AM or it is necessary to hang up before 6:15AM, please do not allow this to hinder you from joining us in prayer. Feel free to join the call as you are available.
• The lines will be muted during the prayer time.
• Please do not talk during prayer time. This time is scheduled for praying for Israel. Please consider muting your phone, if you have background noise.
•At 6:15AM the call will be unmuted and conclude with a corporate reciting of the Shema.